Remember this post? Well, it was a nice thought I guess. (Blogging consistently, I mean.) In the last three months I've been anything but consistent.
Every few days, Micah will ask me, "have you updated our blog yet?" Not that he's nagging or anything, he just likes to read my silly interpretation of our ordinary life. Which makes me feel all kinds of good about myself. Thanks, Love.
Well, last night I told him I am officially going to start posting every day.
E v e r y s i n g l e d a y.
He didn't believe me.
I can't blame him; I mean, look at my track record. But I took that as a challenge, and now I'm making myself accountable to all of you, too.
So far I'm one for one!
Except, I posted twice today, so technically I'm two for one. Ha.
4 comments:
Good luck, Katy! I don't even post every day on my blog. I just don't have that much to post about. I should be more creative!
Yay! I hope you succeed. Like I said, I love reading your blog. Your ordinary life makes me happy. :)
I check your blog every day. ;-)
Ha ha! Good for you going two miles instead of one.
Even if you don't make it every day, if you do it enough for it to be special to you, you've done very well indeed.
Enjoy the new resolution. Enjoy the amazing life you live that inspires it!
Post a Comment