Monday, November 9, 2009

the best apple dip ever. really.

There's something about Fall that makes me want to bake things.

I'm not sure if this qualifies, because there's actually no baking involved, but it was just too good not to share. Thanks to my friend Vanessa (who always has delicious goodies for us when we come to her house) for this fabulous recipe!

Cream Cheese Apple Dip:

1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese* (I recommend getting whipped cream cheese, it's easier to mix)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla


*I suppose you could use fat free cream cheese or Neufchatel, but I figure all the apples cancel out the calories, right? :)

Beat until smooth and dip to your heart's content.


I eat it by the spoonful...

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Haha, I'm glad you guys loved it! Ben and I have definitely been eating more apples since I came across it! I love it because it makes a really good snack.

ANeibaur said...

OH YUM! Thanks for sharing, that I will have to keep and try. :D

Michelle D. Argyle said...

OoO! Yummy! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Yum. Just, yum. If I try to say more I'll start drooling.