Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today:

Micah spent the morning building troughs for llamas at a local Hare Krishna Temple.
In the snow.

What a man.

Maddi and I stayed quarantined at home in our pajamas all day, because (despite all our best efforts, immunizations, and two cans of Lysol) we still managed to come down with a nasty cold.

Today I also discovered that I like watching The Antiques Roadshow. Especially that long awkward moment after the appraiser says how much a piece is worth and the owner celebrates and then they wait for the camera to move on. Really, it made my day.

P.S. Thank you, Campbells, for your wonderful Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup.

4 comments:

Derico Photography said...

Feel better soon!

ANeibaur said...

Hope you feel better soon!

The Lorenc Family said...

Despite the cold, that sounds like a great day! I love PJ days...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Micah! What an amazing example to build a legacy of service for your children, even before Maddison is old enough to know what an example you are setting for her.

Thank you for your example to all of us, too.

Katy, may you and Maddison get feeling and STAY feeling better, soon!