Hahaha... neither does ours. LOL Hope you start getting more sleep. She is just too cute, it was so good to see all you last night for halloween! We had a great time! Lets not let another whole year pass before we get to see you guys again! :D
* Chorkles * Aww, sorry we didn't wear Maddison out enough. We sure tried! Did we succeed in wearing out both parents at the party? It sure was a treat to see you visit from Never Never Land!
What time is she waking up at? haha! Gotta' enjoy the quiet morning hours to just watch... don't wish them away, right? :) At least that's what I keep telling myself!
7 comments:
Hahaha... neither does ours. LOL Hope you start getting more sleep. She is just too cute, it was so good to see all you last night for halloween! We had a great time! Lets not let another whole year pass before we get to see you guys again! :D
Yes, same over here. I'm very grumpy today/
lol. we lucked out- Kenna skipped her nap yesterday so she enjoyed the extra hour.
Neither does ours!!!!!
* Chorkles * Aww, sorry we didn't wear Maddison out enough. We sure tried! Did we succeed in wearing out both parents at the party? It sure was a treat to see you visit from Never Never Land!
I completely agree with this! I've been slowly trying to adjust Cohen the last month so it wouldn't be as drastic.
Your blog is so cute Katy!
What time is she waking up at? haha! Gotta' enjoy the quiet morning hours to just watch... don't wish them away, right? :) At least that's what I keep telling myself!
Post a Comment