Aren't babies fun!!! Hope it comes in soon. Never underestimate the power of a little children's ibuprofen.
oh man. sounds like Zach's first 3years. every night. the worst. i am so sorry. parenthood is not for sissies.i can't tell you hoe many lists I had of zach's "wake up" times and how many sleep books I read.
I'm so sorry! It'll get better. I promise!
I feel your pain - literally. So sorry. Wish we could just push them through or something
Oooooh, owie! I hope her mouth and your ears both feel better as soon as possible. * hugs *
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aren't babies fun!!! Hope it comes in soon. Never underestimate the power of a little children's ibuprofen.
oh man. sounds like Zach's first 3years. every night. the worst. i am so sorry. parenthood is not for sissies.
i can't tell you hoe many lists I had of zach's "wake up" times and how many sleep books I read.
I'm so sorry! It'll get better. I promise!
I feel your pain - literally. So sorry. Wish we could just push them through or something
Oooooh, owie! I hope her mouth and your ears both feel better as soon as possible. * hugs *
Post a Comment