I am thankful for so many things.
But this Thanksgiving, I'm especially grateful for my mom.
More so than ever before. I guess because I'm starting to get a tiny glimpse of what she has done for me.
Everything.
I never realized how much work it is- being responsible for another human life. Having to be a caretaker and a housekeeper and a dietitian and the cook and the nurse and the teacher and the accountant and the taxi... She did all of those things so well, and she made it look so easy. And besides all that, she was and continues to be the best kind of friend anyone could ask for- forgiving when it isn't deserved; loyal, constant and unconditional.
I'm only beginning to understand what my mother has done for me in my life. But the more I realize, the more amazed I am by her. And the more thankful I am for her.
I love you, Mama.
a wonderful loving husband. a beautiful healthy baby. family and friends.
my education. a home, food, health, and my faith.
my education. a home, food, health, and my faith.
But this Thanksgiving, I'm especially grateful for my mom.
More so than ever before. I guess because I'm starting to get a tiny glimpse of what she has done for me.
Everything.
I never realized how much work it is- being responsible for another human life. Having to be a caretaker and a housekeeper and a dietitian and the cook and the nurse and the teacher and the accountant and the taxi... She did all of those things so well, and she made it look so easy. And besides all that, she was and continues to be the best kind of friend anyone could ask for- forgiving when it isn't deserved; loyal, constant and unconditional.
I'm only beginning to understand what my mother has done for me in my life. But the more I realize, the more amazed I am by her. And the more thankful I am for her.
I love you, Mama.
A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie
for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jorda
for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jorda
1 comment:
I love your tributes. They are so sincere, moving, and artistic.
Thank you for sharing the reminder of real wealth with which we are blessed.
Post a Comment