Monday, November 30, 2009

a friend. and pictures.

I recently met a new friend.

Micah met her and her husband, and after talking to her, said "my wife would like you."

He was so right.

We had them over last week, and Heather and I didn't stop talking from the minute they walked through our door. It's like we've known each other for years.

My new friend Heather happens to be a photographer. (a BRILLIANT photographer.) She is so sweet, too; after less than a week of knowing us, she offered to take our family pictures. I was giddy (jumping up and down in my computer chair giddy) when I saw the finished products:





Thank you, Heather! I'm so glad we're friends! And not just for the photography perks... :)

http://heatherannettephotography.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! This reminds that truly we can always find and make new friends. Thank you for sharing this discovery and the adorable pictures that resulted.

Heather said...

Oh Katy! You are seriously such a doll! I can't thank you enough for this KIND post! I am sooo glad you like the pictures! You have SUCH a beautiful little family! Thank you for letting me take them! I had so much fun. I am SO grateful for the gospel for SO many reasons.... but I am especially thankful for the gospel because I get to make friends like YOU along the way! I feel like I've known you for YEARS and I love it! :) Let's go to the antique store and check it out soon! Better yet... let's go to La De Da and drool together over all the CUTE baby stuff! haha! :) Thanks again Katy!

Brianna said...

AHHH your family is seriously so beautiful!!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Well how adorable are those!? Oh, she did such a good job. Congrats on great pics!

Sarah said...

Lucky you to have so many photographer friends.
PS - you guys are so chic!

The Lorenc Family said...

Oh man! THOSE are FANTASTIC! Can I be Heather's friend, too? Just kidding. Kind of. :)