Friday, November 13, 2009

and then we installed child locks.


7 comments:

Jasmine said...

Haha! That's the best. :) As much as they get into things, I still love this stage. It's all about learning and exploring. Make sure you leave at least one drawer/cupboard for her. Maybe the tupperware? ;)

Derico Photography said...

Hahaha! Yes, every child needs at least one cupboard they can empty, climb in, and refill when they are done ;)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Welcome to mobility!

It just gets better. :)

Sarah said...

Yes, I am enjoying my immobility. But I know we will need them soon.

The Lorenc Family said...

haha! THAT is GREAT!!!!

Julianna said...

this literally made me laugh out loud!

and i love that Maddi has the look of "what? i'm not doing anything..."

Anonymous said...

Bwahaaaaaaahahahahahaha! That is too cute and funny!

You are so succulent with your words and picture combinations, it turns fun to fantastic. ;->