I'm kind of a Scrooge when it comes to Halloween.
I'm just not that into dressing up.
Or traipsing around the neighborhood in the cold in the dark.
Or scary movies.
And I'll take home-baked goodies over candy any day.
But I have to admit: I loved Halloween this year, and all because of this little darling:
I'm just not that into dressing up.
Or traipsing around the neighborhood in the cold in the dark.
Or scary movies.
And I'll take home-baked goodies over candy any day.
But I have to admit: I loved Halloween this year, and all because of this little darling:
We had a wonderful night with some dear friends, who open their home to us every year.
Oh the food. the games. the happy company.
Really, it's one aspect of Halloween I look forward to all year long.
And now, with a little one to dress up, I'm actually excited for next Halloween!
Oh the food. the games. the happy company.
Really, it's one aspect of Halloween I look forward to all year long.
And now, with a little one to dress up, I'm actually excited for next Halloween!
7 comments:
She is definitely one of the cutest tinker bells I have ever seen, although yes I am biased towards my own little tinker bell too. LOL We had a great time with you too! You all looked great!
What a cute Tinkerbell! Did you make that costume yourself? It is absolutely fabulous!
I feel the same way about Halloween. I REALLY don't like scary things and going out in the cold is not fun. Ben and I have made it more fun for ourselves by going out trick-or-treating with our nieces and nephews. Can't wait till we get some of our own little ones! :)
Had a great time seeing you! She was a pretty cute tinkerbell! There seems to be a few of those this year :)
That is so adorable! I really missed not going to the Neibaur's this year. We will be there next year! Darcy would have loved seeing that Tinkerbell costume!
Loved her outfit! It turned out so cute!
The shoes are too cute! Did you make the costume, too? What a great way to spend Halloween.
Like you, I tend to skip the scary in Halloween and go for whatever cute I can find. I'm all about the "Treat" and skip the "Tricks".
It was such a treat to get to see you this Halloween! Thank you for putting up with the extra bother of Halloween costumes to brighten the company. You made a darling Wendy. ;->
The fourth picture of Maddison standing by the chair is my favorite. Smiles win me every time, especially when set amid bright happy glows.
Post a Comment