Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Madison



Does every mother think she has the most beautiful baby in the world?

I do.

Sometimes I just stare at her pretty little face.  And it makes her laugh.  Which makes her even prettier.

My wonderful and talented sister-in-law Michelle took these studio photos of Madison, and I just LOVE them!  I don't know how she does it- we showed up to Michelle's house grumpy and tired after several failed attempts at a morning nap, and she was still able to get Maddi smiling.  She captured every facet of her little personality.  I think they turned out just beautifully!

 

 

 

 

Thank you, Michelle!


4 comments:

ANeibaur said...

She is absolutely one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen! The pics turned out great! :)

Jasmine said...

Second from the bottom on the right is such a classic Katy face! I love it! Great pictures. :) She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

As I posted on Michelle's blog:

Maddison is just adorable. She’s got her daddy’s smile, which means that when she grins it’s big enough to light up the whole world.

My favorites are the interaction of the top right, the exploration of top left, and the impishness of lower left.

And forgive me, Maddison, but I think second to bottom right was too funny. What an expression! Oooooooooh, makes me want to shush the distress and make everything all right.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I had so much fun taking these! Thank you, Katy. She is so precious.