Monday, November 23, 2009

I cheated.

Today I listened to Christmas music.

And I loved it.

I just can't wait any longer. Don't judge me, I sort of missed Christmas last year.

Happy, happy holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say: Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

PS It's only cheating if you're not supposed to do it. And when it comes to holiday music, you get to decide when one holiday is in effect. (Not heard a rule yet that says there can't be two or more at once!) ;->

Dip It In Chocolate said...

Would it make you feel like less of a cheater if you knew our Christmas tree has been up since Nov. 1st? :) The month of December is just too short to get in all of the holiday spirit one needs to fill them up for an entire year. Props to you for cheating :)