And it shattered.
The worst sound I've ever heard, ever:
glass breaking, then my baby crying.
glass breaking, then my baby crying.
She's fine. Amazingly, not a single piece of glass touched her. But I thought my heart would just about hammer itself out of my chest. Two thoughts went through my mind.
1. I feel like a horrible mother. I know she likes cords. I knew she could reach that one. I should have been watching more closely. I know I can't shelter her from everything, but oh, I wish I could.
7 comments:
I'm glad she's ok. Good luck with re-baby-proofing... I feel like Alexis is always a step ahead of me in that department. She keeps me on my toes, at least. :)
oh I can't imagine how that must have felt when you heard those noises! Im so glad she's okay! Another testimony builder that He really is looking out for us! Especially His little ones. :) Im glad she's okay!
Scary. I felt the same way when I found a ring inside my baby's mouth after a nap. She could have choked, died, and I would have just assumed she was still napping. Thank goodness for angels! :)
Oh, how heart-stopping! I'm so grateful both Maddison and you are all right.
Here's hoping the baby-proofing goes smoothly and you both are back to full smiles quickly. * hugs *
No matter how many times we baby proof our house, it seems like they manage to find something you've missed! Even now that Ky is 3 I have found that I can't keep her safe; mostly from herself. I'm glad she is okay, and can I just say those family pictures are so cute!! You three are such a cute little fam!
Oh my goodness I'm glad she's okay! Baby proofing happened in stages for us. It's different for everyone. :)
Bedskirt? Who really has one of those? I have been wanting one for SEVEN years. People really buy those for themselves? I am so glad I read your blog. haha!
And so you know I am not inconsiderate, I AM glad that Maddi is okay. Angels. Angels. How do I keep four little ones alive? I don't. It HAS to be angels!
Post a Comment