I just wanted to say thank you for reading.
It's your encouragement (and others like you) that gives me motivation to keep writing.
Sorry I missed a day! :)
Really, it means so much to know you are interested.
Much love,
Kate
ps: good job on the praxis!!!
2 comments:
SWEEEEEEEETT!!! For being such a close follower of your blog, I couldn't believe that I actually missed one...and it was a very important one for me to NOT MISS!! Since I'm always telling my mom about your posts, I got her hooked on reading them too. the other night she said, "so, did you see the post for you?" I couldn't believe it! I seriously felt like I'd been featured on the front page of the newspaper and I'd been the last to know. Thanks for the post, Kate. Darin said it best last night, "Kate's a superhero and you're her biggest fan." =D true. By the way, we both have agreed that you need to write a book about the absolutely unordinary parts of life. It would make for some great pleasure reading! Just think about it...
Dear Katy (and others who and willing to share their joys, triumphs, and tears),
It's your amazing ability to live that gives me motivation to keep trying in my own life.
Sorry I'm still so inconsistent about reading! I think about you every day, even when the web browser doesn't make it over.
Really, it means so much that you are willing to share.
Much gratitude and hugs,
~Soarenth
PS Good job on the blog!
Post a Comment