LOL! My Madison does the same thing. And she just smiles this very knowing smile while refusing to say "Mama". But I know she still loves me... it is what she calls when she is upset or hurt.
It is easy to tell Maddison is all sorts of excited to see you excited for her. Reminds me of the first time I saw her smile. I suspect she gets her bright life spark from both of her parents. ;->
8 comments:
haha!!! I LOVE IT!!! she is SO adorable, I cant get over it! Please let us babysit her soon! :)
LOL! My Madison does the same thing. And she just smiles this very knowing smile while refusing to say "Mama". But I know she still loves me... it is what she calls when she is upset or hurt.
It is easy to tell Maddison is all sorts of excited to see you excited for her. Reminds me of the first time I saw her smile. I suspect she gets her bright life spark from both of her parents. ;->
HAHAHA! Love that kid! How do you stand her cuteness? LOL
That is SO cute! Darcy didn't say Mommy for a looong time. I think it was after she was one. Have no fear!
She is the most adorable little girl ever! Seriously! I think she is the cutest little girl. and funny too!
I can't believe she is already talking! So cute.
haha! THAT is hilarious! Oh, that was a good laugh. Thanks!
Post a Comment