Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Good thing we learned about the Alamo...

Micah came home from school tonight with a bottle of sparkling cider.

to celebrate.

He got a job offer from USAA in San Antonio. Whoohoo!

We haven't decided anything, yet, but it sure is nice to have options!


Congratulations, Love. You are the man.

13 comments:

RussandHeidi said...

Hey Katy! I'm glad I found your blog...it is so cute! Congrats on the job offer. That is exciting!

Steve said...

Congratulations! Hope Micah gets enough attractive offers to make the choice difficult. ;-)

The Thomas Family said...

YEAH! I am so excited for y'all!

Heather said...

oh that is SOOO EXCITING! im so glad you finally heard back from them! If you choose to go there, you will LOVE it! The people are so nice! You'll have to visit the River Walk too! :) Congrats Micah!

JamiLeigh said...

That is great news! Let me know how things pan out for you. : )

Jasmine said...

Congrats on the job offer! What a fun potential adventure for you. :)

Derico Photography said...

I second Steve! But that is awesome no matter where it's located!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is awesome to have an offer! We bank with USAA, and love them! Great company!

Rasmussen Family said...

our insurance is USAA!! LOVE THEM! yay

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Wow! Please keep us posted about what you guys decide.

Congrats!

Sarah said...

Woah! Texas! Yeeha! That's where I was born you know.
Never know, we may end up in the same place - Ariel is applying to Texas.

Vanessa said...

We just accepted the job offer from USAA today, so we're headed down there in June!

I really hope you guys go down too. I would love to have good friends nearby. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Micah, and to his family who supports and celebrates with him. Go Katy and Maddison! ;->

If you do end up heading to Texas, I recommend a humorous introduction from a non-birth resident Helen Bryant in her book "Fixin' To Be Texan". In fact, remind me if you do decide to take up the job offer and I'll give the book to you as my congratulations. ;->