Friday, December 11, 2009

update.

micah came home and flipped the breaker. and all the kitchen appliances work again (now why didn't i think of that? thank heaven for husbands).

nap #2.

and for lunch, i discovered a recipe for the best comfort food on the planet: noodles & co. mac and cheese.

All is well.

5 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Ah, the joys of being a stay at home mom. Did you ever think these things would plague you went to school every day or sat at a desk working? I sure didn't. :)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

*when you went to school

I can't type today.

Derico Photography said...

Lol! Glad the day worked out for you!

Rachel said...

mac and cheese... Katy that will forever remind me of you! Good times at the Noodles & Co with you!

Anonymous said...

The breaker. Of course. Why is that never obvious when it is the problem??

Your comfort food's better than my comfort food: Fully loaded Rocky Road ice cream. I have to substitute whenever I can talk myself into finding comfort elsewhere.