So I'm feeding Maddi dinner tonight.
And she's loving it.
I pick up the jar to see what's in this little Gerber meal.
sweet potatoes...carrots...peas...water...fructooligosaccharides.
Oh my.
I googled it (don't we all?).
Welcome back to Biology 101.
I'm sure it's fine- FDA approved and all- just, well, intimidating.
Have you had your fructooligosaccharides today?
And she's loving it.
I pick up the jar to see what's in this little Gerber meal.
sweet potatoes...carrots...peas...water...fructooligosaccharides.
Oh my.
I googled it (don't we all?).
Welcome back to Biology 101.
I'm sure it's fine- FDA approved and all- just, well, intimidating.
Have you had your fructooligosaccharides today?

5 comments:
Hehe, yeah. I just avoid looking at ingredient labels.
katy! thanks for the message yesterday. i love reading your blog, and i have grown to really love the simple layout and color choices on your blog - so as you may have noticed, mine looks a lot like yours!! it's so much easier to read. love it.
i LOVE all of maddi's pictures and cute embellishments! you are so talented with the flowers and boots and awesome photography! you need to teach me how you get such great photos!! i really want to get some of bella, but can't seem to get the lighting right.
i hope you're doing well! i'm bummed i never took advantage of living close to you to hang out!!! take care and have an amazing Christmas! oh...and i noticed you have a blog for Maddi..that's awesome! have you heard of ldsjournal.com? it's a free way to journal and it's so nice! i do like the idea of being able to load photos on a blog though. Just thought i'd share. talk to ya later!
Well, I sure Googled it now. Interesting, how health-conscious alternatives have such daunting names. It almost seems like there was a contest to come up with the best tongue twister.
haha! HOw do you capture these photos? Amazing! And cute.
Dear Katy,
I miss you. Are you coming back soon?
Love, Yovnne
Post a Comment