Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've been on vacation.

That's probably pretty apparent.

Sorry for the long break, friends! We are back in town, unpacked (which is a record- usually the suitcase sits on the bedroom floor for weeks...), and finally getting over the post-holiday cold.

Recaps and photos coming soon! (as soon as I get my camera battery back, which I conveniently left charging at my parents' house...oops.)

4 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Woohoo! Glad your back, I can't wait to see your pics of the holidays :D

Rasmussen Family said...

if they can get it to my parent's house before tomorrow afternoon, I'm coming back to UT tomorrow and can bring it for you

The Lorenc Family said...

Glad you are back and smelling again! I look forward to your posts!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Hope you are able to recover your camera battery and your post-vacation energy quickly. * hugs *