I have strategies.
I puree them and sneak them into sauces and sandwiches and mashed potatoes and pasta. I hide them behind things she likes. I dip them in Ranch Dressing. I let her see me eat them and make all kinds of goofy "yum!" faces. I've tried fresh, jarred, canned, and frozen. I've tried boiled and steamed and sauteed. I've even tried them in cracker form.
Not a chance.
She has tactics, too.
But then I looked closer.
12 comments:
that is hilarious. She is smart! And therefore I'm sure she'll survive if she doesn't eat vegetables. It'll come someday!
(btw, you are an awesome, entertaining writer. I love reading your blog.)
haha!! oh my gosh she is sooo adorable. I love this.
They learn early. And they always surprise you.
My strategy with veggies has always been not to hide them. I figure if you hide them now, they're less likely to want to eat them in the future.
I'm sorry Maddi's struggling with this! I wish I knew some new tactic that she wouldn't outsmart you on.
Ha ha! Oh she's a smart girl.
I love her!
Hahaha! Well, as long as she's making the nutritional improvements a challenge, she's equally improving intellectually. Smart kid, indeed.
Oh my gosh, I'm dying! That is truly hilarious.
Katy, seriously, don't worry too much about this. She has the REST OF HER LIFE to figure out that veggie are good. Don't push it too far. Just keep giving her chances to discover. :)
haha! Just when we think we're ahead of the game, the Lord puts out new and improved versions of ourselves!
hahahahaha! That's absolutely hilarious!
hehe... so she's got a little passive-aggressive in her? so funny!
At least you found them. My mom is still finding vegetables I hid in crevices under the table as a kid :)
I'd like to see her try to resist zucchini bread!
Also, I love your blog- it's so fun to read.
Heeheeheehee..haahaahaa..HEEHAHEHEAHEHEEEHAAA!!!
Post a Comment