It was delightful.
Can salads be delightful? This one was.
Sarah is a fantastic cook. She confessed to me that in college she would just sit and read cookbooks. It paid off.
AND, lucky for us, she is generous enough to share her recipes and techniques (rhrecipes.blogspot.com).
We recently tried Sarah's recipe for Popcorn Chicken and Creole Sweet Potato Fries:
And my picky kid who won't eat vegetables? DEVOURED these.
Next on the menu, Sarah's Cuban Braised Beef.
Try it. You'll like it!
5 comments:
Oh yum! That looks so good :)
Yum! When can we come over for dinner? Hehe.
I LOVE sweet potato fries, but Adam doesn't like them because he's CRAZY! They are SO good. I'm not surprised at all that little Maddi scarfed them up. See! She likes some veggies!
Yay for finding a veggie addicting to Maddison! Look forward to hearing more stories of your forays with Sarah's recipes. ;->
Thanks for the plug! I am glad Maddi ate them. Did she eat the broccoli?
Your food looks just as good, if not better than mine! :)
Thanks for sharing! I bookmarked the page and actually found quite a few recipes I'd like to try.
Post a Comment