when i visited san antonio i liked it there. from the air force side of things we heard usaa is a good company. not sure about what it is like to work for them but we can use their services starting next year.
Ha ha. I liked the y'all. We lived there two summers ago when Scott did an internship with them. They really do say y'all ALL the time! I think it's cute though! I'm so excited for you guys! Scott accepted the job with them too! I'm waiting to announce it though for a few more days just to make sure everything is finalized. So we'll see you guys in Texas I guess!
We will miss you! We have to get together before you guys leave! Tell Micah congrats though, we are happy for you and your cute fam! By the way...Ky HATED her veggies too! I struggled with that...now that she's older she will at least eat carrots, but that's about it! :)
Yay! I will have a friend nearby! I'm counting on my friends to help me get through the last three months of my pregnancy and being a new mom! Tell Micah we said congrats. Ben is so excited that they will be working for the same company. They'll probably hook up and go to the gym and basketball courts together :)
Hi, Katy. I know you don't know me, but my sister-in-law, Mandy Potter, told me about you and Micah and how you would be moving to San Antonio. My husband was hired from BYU and is now a DBA at USAA, so welcome! It's a great company and a fun place to live. If you ever have any questions about the area or the company feel free to send me an email at caripotter26 at gmail. I'd love to hear from you, and hope you love it here as much as we do!
You guys need to start practicing the Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas flag!! : ) That is so exciting for your family. Squire and I are happy about your news.
21 comments:
You also need to practice eating (and cooking) barbecued beef ribs and brisket. Learn all you can and then come teach me!
I'm trying to find reasons to rejoice that my princess and her little angel will be so far away. :(
Maybe we will be neighbors :) Texas is looking pretty good to us right now too.
You may have to teach Maddi to say "ya'll", but at least you'll have a great house! haha
WOW! Texas... wow. Way to go Micah!
when i visited san antonio i liked it there. from the air force side of things we heard usaa is a good company. not sure about what it is like to work for them but we can use their services starting next year.
How fun! Good luck!
Ha ha. I liked the y'all. We lived there two summers ago when Scott did an internship with them. They really do say y'all ALL the time! I think it's cute though! I'm so excited for you guys! Scott accepted the job with them too! I'm waiting to announce it though for a few more days just to make sure everything is finalized. So we'll see you guys in Texas I guess!
:( What a great opportunity! You will be sorely missed...
That is so exciting! Congrats to Micah! We are sure going to miss you.
oh my goodness! Congratulations!! I am going to miss you guys! I am missing you already. wow. Well I am so happy for you guys!
We will miss you! We have to get together before you guys leave! Tell Micah congrats though, we are happy for you and your cute fam! By the way...Ky HATED her veggies too! I struggled with that...now that she's older she will at least eat carrots, but that's about it! :)
Fantastic! I'm so excited for you. :D
Fantastic! I'm so excited for you. :D
Yay! I will have a friend nearby! I'm counting on my friends to help me get through the last three months of my pregnancy and being a new mom! Tell Micah we said congrats. Ben is so excited that they will be working for the same company. They'll probably hook up and go to the gym and basketball courts together :)
Congratulations! I'll see about getting the book to you before May. ;->
Hope it is the start of a wonderful adventure for you and your family.
Hi, Katy. I know you don't know me, but my sister-in-law, Mandy Potter, told me about you and Micah and how you would be moving to San Antonio. My husband was hired from BYU and is now a DBA at USAA, so welcome! It's a great company and a fun place to live. If you ever have any questions about the area or the company feel free to send me an email at caripotter26 at gmail. I'd love to hear from you, and hope you love it here as much as we do!
You guys need to start practicing the Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas flag!! : ) That is so exciting for your family. Squire and I are happy about your news.
congrats to micah! but :( for moving farther away from california...
so exciting! Being a Texan is the next best thing! I will try to teach you my best stuff before you leave... :)
Woah! Congrats. Life changes. I guess we need to get together and craft again before we are half a country apart!
haha! I love you Katy. I mean, love ya'. Hmmm. How did you practice? Mine doesn't sound as authentic!
HOWDY LORENC FAMILY!!! I am so glad y'all are moving down to Texas!!! We have to get together this summer! WELCOME TO TEXAS!!!
Post a Comment