Monday, January 25, 2010

alphabet soup.



Two little buddies + magnetic letters + mixing bowls and spoons = perfect contentment.




7 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE that you captured this on your camera! Don't you just love cameras?! How cute are these babes?! I wish I could have tasted their yummy alphabet soup! You should get Maddi one of those cute, tiny aprons! What a fun little girl. ( It was great seeing you guys today!!)

The Thomas Family said...

I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for posting this. Skyler really loves Maddi!

ANeibaur said...

Haha, that looks so fun, I love it :D

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Okay, so that's cute!

Unknown said...

Maddi's bow is so so so CUTE!!!

Are you a photographer or something? I adore your pictures. You have such style!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Those two are adorable!

Forget high-end gadgetry. Bowls, spoons, and bits to mix with them plus a dash of imagination is still the tried-and-true recipe for fun.

Thank you for sharing a reminder of simple joys.

Sarah said...

Cute pictures. love Maddi's bow. Did you make it?