But last night, Micah made dinner.
He mixed up a batch of Italian gnocchi (a soft, thick pasta dough made of potato and egg), shaped the noodles by hand, cooked it and then topped it off with a chorizo (fancy European sausage) red pepper sauce that had simmered for three hours.
It was FANTASTIC.
Grazie, mi amore!
5 comments:
What a man! Did you take a picture?
Wow! I have always wanted to make gnocchi, but it seemed to take so long. This makes it sound so simple! What an inspiring guy!
how come the pictures aren't working? is it just my computer? it shows a little icon of the page with a ripped off corner...you know what I'm talking aobut? anyway, sweet hubby! Darin always puts my cooking to shame too...haha...
It looks so yummy! I want to eat it right now!
* mouth waters * Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.
Post a Comment