
I just realized (because I am so very behind on my blogging) that I forgot to post Maddi's six-month photos. How silly of me, because they turned out BEAUTIFULLY.
These were taken by a friend, Victoria Harris (victoriabainesharris.com), a photographer I would recommend to anyone and everyone. She is extremely talented and I just love her style!

3 comments:
I think I saw a few of these on Facebook... HOLY COW she is darling!!!!!
And yes, your photographer did an amazing job getting that littler personality of hers. LOVE them all!
I love these pictures! I can't believe how big she is either! By the way, I love reading your blog. It's so cute and you have the cutest style.
It's like looking at bubbles, so many big smiles they look like they're just going to float away in happiness.
Sadly the link to the full album is no longer working.
Post a Comment