...
that moment sometimes takes forever.
...
and some of us get a little impatient.
...
and in an attempt to make the time pass more quickly we tap the debit card on the edge of the car window.
You know that crack between the weather stripping on the car door, the one that appears when the window's rolled all the way down?
It's about the same width as a debit card.
6 comments:
LOL! I tired not to laugh at your misfortune but I couldn't control myself. Hopefully you will think it is funny, or already do think so. By some miracle can you get it out or do you have to get a new one?
Oh no! Did you get it back?
But hey, look at the bright side. If it was one of those cards where you just pass it by the machine instead of swiping it, you never have to get your wallet out at another drive thru again! ;)
So... did you get to eat?
Huh. How do you access the inside of a car door? The wheels in my head are turning, trying to figure this out.
Sadly I must admit that I have had the same thing happen to me. Must run in the family...
Fortunately I can retrieve the card for you rather painlessly. Car door panels are easy to remove if you know what you are doing.
Whoopse!
Was Doug able to get it back for you fairly easily? Hope so! This definitely qualifies as one of those things you can't really learn beforehand.
Post a Comment