Saturday, July 18, 2009

addendum no. 2



I also just realized that I never posted our family pictures, taken by my sister-in-law Michelle in May (yes, I am so behind).

I can never say enough good about Michelle's photography- she is naturally gifted and has generously offered to take pictures for us time and time again. In fact, over the last three years she has been there to capture the most important moments of my life :

engagement
BRIDALS wedding
BABY SHOWER
Madison's blessing family photos


We walked to a nearby park to get these pictures, and I absolutely love how they turned out! Thanks, Michelle!!!


See the rest here.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute. :) you guys are so stinking cute and happpy.

and to answer your question-the camera we have is a canon powershot a710 IS.

i end up shooting in manual a lot in order to get the lighting, focus, and stuff that i want. but it has a lot of features (nighttime indoors, action etc). it's not however, a fancy manual camera if that's what you are looking for. it's mostly a glorified point and shoot... :)

Steve said...

Thanks for the "happy dose" this morning! I got to play and swing and rockabye with Darcy this weekend and then seeing Maddi's photos again just made this grandpa all tingly.

Sarah said...

Cute family! PS - your site looks cute too.

Sarah said...

What great pictures, I'm glad you posted them with the link! She did a really nice job, and she was lucky to have such a photogenic family to work with!

Rachel Leigh said...

I love your pictures! They are so cute! Your hair is always so gorgeous!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

The beautiful family made the beautiful pictures! Thanks for letting me take them. :D

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I still like you on opposite sides of the park bench, as currently used in your blog banner. It shows how much love you have there is hardly space enough to hold it all!

Sadly the link to the full album is no longer working.