
Madison has outgrown all of her onesies and is now (finally!) wearing a size that corresponds with her age. But before I could get to the 6-month stack in the baby-clothes box, I had to pull out all the 0-3 month clothes.
and the newborn clothes.
and the preemie clothes.
and then I realized just how much my baby has grown.
I hear parents say this all the time.
But I really, honestly, truly do not remember my baby ever being this small.
But I really, honestly, truly do not remember my baby ever being this small.

Not only is Madison wearing bigger clothes, but she is growing up in every way. She is very mobile (not quite crawling, but she sure can steamroller across a room!), sitting up like a pro, eating solids, sleeping 10-12 hours a night, removing and- thank goodness- replacing her own binkie, babbling nonstop (the favorite this week is "na na na na"), and (this just in!) signing "milk" when she gets a bottle.
She brings so much joy into our lives every day, and I am trying to cherish every single one of those little joyful moments. Because they really do go by so fast.
2 comments:
It is sad to see them get so big so fast. Just yesterday I realized how big Aryn really is when her feet wouldn't fit into her size 5 shoes anymore... wow! Time does fly by, but every moment is worth it and it sounds like your little girl has a great home to grow up in and is very loved.
My, she has grown! She's so lucky to have a loving mother cherishing every moment.
Post a Comment