Haha! I did the same thing with mine--thought it was broken then realized there was a switch. Glad you got it working!
LOL! Glad you got it working ;)
I've done things like that before.... yikes!
haha! That's great! I have to admit that creamsicles at 1 am sounds like something worth doing with a/c or not!
There's an On switch? Oh! Well, glad you found it. Ended up going and learning more about my AC and heater to see what is needed for it to function.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha! I did the same thing with mine--thought it was broken then realized there was a switch. Glad you got it working!
LOL! Glad you got it working ;)
I've done things like that before.... yikes!
haha! That's great! I have to admit that creamsicles at 1 am sounds like something worth doing with a/c or not!
There's an On switch? Oh! Well, glad you found it. Ended up going and learning more about my AC and heater to see what is needed for it to function.
Post a Comment