
I was feeling a little adventurous yesterday.
So instead of covering up Maddi with a bib, carefully spooning her baby cereal into her mouth and catching every dribble with a washcloth (like I usually do)--
I stripped her down, set the bowl of mush on her tray, and handed her the spoon.

To my surprise, she knew exactly what to do with it. The spoon went right into her mouth (sometimes backwards) each time she grabbed it. Won't be long before she's doing it all on her own! We're so proud!
The clean up wasn't too bad, either.

6 comments:
so cute! Maybe she can teach Kenna how to use a spoon?
Wow! She did such a good job! What a big girl! She is so adorable by the way.
Yummy oatmeal mush! Our Maddi likes it with cold apple juice mixed in.
She is just too cute :) I'm sure it was a blast to watch!
Aww, cute! I remember Darcy's first cereal mess. I wasn't quite so optimistic and happy about it, haha!
Nummy! Obviously you've been an awesome Mom helping Maddison know just what to do. Plus she was extra adorable in her cleanup pictures.
Post a Comment