Awww, Katy! I just bought creamsicles yesterday. The chocolate mint ones. And I ate one at 11:00 last night. Yum! Except our air works... :(
Ooh, no fun! But what a great excuse for an icy midnight snack. :)
good luck with the heat! How is that cute baby girl doing?
Eww, best of luck getting it fixed promptly!
At least the popsicles sound yummy. Hmm, somehow missed out on those this year. Hope you enjoyed enough for both of us!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww, Katy! I just bought creamsicles yesterday. The chocolate mint ones. And I ate one at 11:00 last night. Yum! Except our air works... :(
Ooh, no fun! But what a great excuse for an icy midnight snack. :)
good luck with the heat!
How is that cute baby girl doing?
Eww, best of luck getting it fixed promptly!
At least the popsicles sound yummy. Hmm, somehow missed out on those this year. Hope you enjoyed enough for both of us!
Post a Comment