Sunday, June 6, 2010

Maestro...

It seems we have a little Prima Donna on our hands.
I'm very proud I was finally able to capture this on film. Madison loves to open a book--
it started with church hymnals, but lately any book will do-- and sing at the top of her lungs.
She honestly does it all day long unless she sees me with the camera.

(The best part is the "oh, you saw that?" face at the end.
)

Enjoy!


17 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOL! Watching her in church yesterday was pretty hilarious too, but this takes the cake! She takes after her dad...

Jasmine said...

She is going to LOVE singing time in nursery! She's already doing hand motions and everything! So cute!

(Maybe she and Alexis could do duets. Alexis sings at the top of her lungs a lot of the time, too--especially at church.)

The Barbers said...

Hilarious!!! I love that she leads too. I have never seen a kid that likes singing that doesn't mimic leading.

ANeibaur said...

Haha that is awesome! She is so darn cute :)

Sarah said...

Love the ending for sure. But I also love the pose at 17 sec. mark! Oh I miss that girl. Wanna come visit us in Nebraska?! We have church history stuff close to us!

Derico Photography said...

Hahaha! That was great!

JamiLeigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JamiLeigh said...

I like her arm movements! She is so cute Katy! : )

Heather said...

ok... I MISS HER little face! SO much. I loved this. Thanks for sharing~ looks like you have a future mormon tabernacle choir singer... or chorister.... or even an american idol! ;)

Steve said...

She's Daddy's little girl, all right!

The Michiganders said...

Oh my--we had to watch that one twice! Too funny. We were laughing so hard. She is Micah's daughter isn't she ;) My girls LOVED that video. They kept chanting "You Tube...You Tube... You Tube..." She would be an internet sensation!

Heather said...

She is such a doll. It totally sounded like she was singing I am Child of God. I could just eat her.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Oh my gosh how cute!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This was seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Aubrey said...

I love this more every time I see it. Maddi sure has a career ahead of her!

Rasmussen Family said...

so precious. On your other post...moving to TX i'm sure is a huge adjustment...just remember you don't have to do everything and it's ok if you cry a little for what you've lost:)

Anonymous said...

How precious! Hope she always loves to sing so free and joyous! Thank you for sharing!