This year we decorated eggs with my crafty and talented friend Kaley, who helped us make these little beauties (you'll never guess the secret- pantyhose, rubber bands and cilantro leaves). Prettiest eggs I've ever seen!
Monogrammed eggs. Tres chic.
And Micah's favorite (Go Cougs!).
We spent Easter Sunday at my parents' house. Wonderful company, amazing food (as always) and an uplifting worldwide General Conference broadcast by our Church.
And for the kiddos:
(Sharing her loot with the dog.)
Madison is still not sure she likes candy (NO idea where she gets that. I have the sweetest sweet tooth there ever was!). The face just cracks me up.
Madison is still not sure she likes candy (NO idea where she gets that. I have the sweetest sweet tooth there ever was!). The face just cracks me up.
Besides all the pretty eggs and baskets of goodies, I love that Easter is a celebration of our Savior Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice for all of us. How wonderful to spend the day remembering Him. Happy Easter to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment