During our last few weeks in Provo, we tried to see as many people and do as many things as we could before moving to Texas. The week after graduation, our good friends Mark and Sara met us at the local aquarium. We claimed we were going for the kids, but I think we adults had just as much fun.
(Mark and Sara and their two daughters, who are seriously some of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen.)
This picture makes me laugh. Maddi was completely oblivious to the sharks swimming just inches in front of her face.
Loved the penguins!
Trying to manage touching the stingrays without dumping my kid in the water...
The fish were spectacular, but the best part was seeing the crowds gather to watch an aquarium employee clean the tanks. You'd think people had never seen a human arm before. Quite amusing actually!
2 comments:
So I have loved reading all your posts over the last few days (it excites me to see your blog pop up in my google reader!) And you had to save this one for last... It made me so sad! We miss you guys!! Such a fun day!
We took Rex to the aquarium for his birthday. He loved it. I can't wait to take him again...and see the penguins for that manner.
Post a Comment