I love these cookies so much that I usually make a double batch. I get the 29-ounce can of Libby's pumpkin (not the pie filling!), and two spice cake mixes (just the dry mix, don't add the ingredients from the back of the box) and two bags of chocolate chips.
Warning: this makes TONS of cookies; share with your neighbors!
This method also works well, because 16-oz. cans of pumpkin can be hard to come by this time of year. If you're set on a smaller batch, I usually find the little cans at Smith's.
Also note that pumpkin amounts are subjective. If you like pumpkin-y cookies, throw in a little more. The less you use, the more cake-like the cookies turn out.
If you make them as often as I do, you'll find the perfect ratio. Really, it's an art.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
5 comments:
I wish I had some more of them right now.
Hehe, I've got to buy this stuff at the store!
i am feeling so bummed right now! We went to get the stuff to make your cookies, and Smith's didn't have any spice cake!! Guess we'll try again tomorrow!
Those are the best cookies. You want to know the best part? If you are on Weight watchers (like me)... they are only one point when made this way.
And this is why cullinary is its own form of art - each attempt is unique. (And tasty!)
Post a Comment