Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girls Night Out

Just another perk of Conference weekend.

While the men attend the General Priesthood Session on Saturday night, we girls do a little partying...







This year my mom, my little sister Lindsay, Maddi and I went to Gardiner Village for their October Festival.
Food, music, little boutiques galore, costumes, and crafts and treats for the kids.
If you've never been to Gardiner Village the first weekend in October, I very much recommend it.

It made me want to own a boutique someday.
And we discovered that Madison loves balloons.

Hooray for Girls' Night.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe one Saturday Ariel and I will get up there. Looks like so much fun
PS - you look beautiful! in those pictures

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Those are the cutest pictures! You guys had a blast! :D

Vanessa said...

I was just there this weekend with my family. We attended the "Witch-A-Palooza" dinner show. It was so much fun! Ben was asked by one of the witches to be part of the show. I will be posting a video of it on my blog soon. My favorite store is the Village Christmas Shoppe. Decorations galore! :)

Rachel Leigh said...

I love Gardiner Village. I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

Yay for girls' night out! Four lovely ladies from three generations, and all very Argyle. Haha, the second-to-last picture of you two pulling faces is great! Look forward to seeing what you come up with on your own boutique someday.