Yay! The first teeth make babies all that much cuter. :)
Hooray! Eat a pumpkin cookie in celebration.
ADORABLE!Annnnd now you know why she hasn't been napping. :)
How cute! It's so hard to see it when I'm so busy looking in those big beautiful eyes!
So fun! She is growing up so fast! Good luck with the rest of them!
So cute! She is getting so big!
Yeah! Such a big girl! And I agree with Meghan, it's hard to focus on the teeth with such gorgeous blue eyes!
If there is anything bigger than Maddison's eyes, it's her smile. Looks like it is on its way to becoming an even bigger grin. Hope teething is going smoothly!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! The first teeth make babies all that much cuter. :)
Hooray! Eat a pumpkin cookie in celebration.
ADORABLE!
Annnnd now you know why she hasn't been napping. :)
How cute! It's so hard to see it when I'm so busy looking in those big beautiful eyes!
So fun! She is growing up so fast! Good luck with the rest of them!
So cute! She is getting so big!
Yeah! Such a big girl! And I agree with Meghan, it's hard to focus on the teeth with such gorgeous blue eyes!
If there is anything bigger than Maddison's eyes, it's her smile. Looks like it is on its way to becoming an even bigger grin. Hope teething is going smoothly!
Post a Comment