Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dress Up

I'm pretty girly.
I'll admit it.
And I absolutely love dressing up my daughter.

Madison loves it, too...
as long as she gets to play with whatever I'm putting on her.







After a few minutes, Maddi decided she'd found a better way to wear headbands:




4 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Looks like someone is having a lot of fun with that new camera and photoshop!

These are beautiful. :D

Laura said...

Marné and Madison are destined to be girly buddies. They will have to so much fun together! The pictures are darling.

Johnson Fam said...

Haha! She's so cute! I love the big flower bows!! That's the one thing I miss...Ky has advanced to the flower clips which aren't as big but still cute! I was never really a girly girl until Ky was born. My favorite thing to dress her in is her frilly dresses for church!

Anonymous said...

Darling! And I think Maddison is onto something: Foofy collars to be back in vogue. ;->