We bought a house.
And then we almost didn't, and then decided to move forward, and then nearly backed out again, and then went ahead with it anyway. (More on that later.)
Then we moved, which is quite the feat with a two year old and one on the way. I am now requiring that the next relocation be hired out to professionals. (Although, in our moves over the past few years, Madison has gotten really good at helping me pack.)
And although we still have much to paint, much foliage to remove (three oversized, maneating cactus plants, anyone?), and a whole lot to learn about homeownership, we finally feel functional again.
And we really love this little house.
It's the perfect starter home for us, with just enough fixin' up to do without being overwhelming. We have big plans for this place. Stay tuned for more photos!

10 comments:
How exciting!!!!!!!! I've missed your updates! I'm glad you guys are getting settled. What a relieving feeling! And what a cute little home!!! So exciting!!!! Are you guys still in Texas?
That is such a great little house! I love it and I can see so much potential for you!
Best of luck with house TLC and also with the remainder of your pregnancy. Love you!
Congratulations! It's such a beautiful home!
Congrats on the big step! Can't wait to see what it looks like with a little Katy touch. Good luck with the last little bit of your pregnancy!
I can't wait for us to get down there! :D I love the house! We are going to be neighbors...kinda - a mile away! :D
Looks cute! Glad to hear you're all getting settled :D
YAY! So happy for you guys!
Darling, Katy! I can only imagine what's going to happen with your cuteness. Congratulations! How is your pregnancy? Are you ever in UT? :)
how wonderful!!! It looks so nice, Kate!! I can't wait til you post pictures of the inside when you're done decorating...it will be amazing, I'm sure! We're moving to Denver in a month. I wish we were closer to each other. How is this pregnancy going?
Congratulations on your new home!
Post a Comment