health insurance.
my mom.
not having to cook when I'm pregnant and tired.
netflix.
the sweetest nurses in the world.
my own clothes. !
my church.
my sweet husband who will sleep (or not sleep) on a fold-out cot two feet wide just so I'm not lonely all night.
modern medicine and proficient doctors.
visitors.
online shopping.
good books.
did I say netflix?
the opportunity to be a mother.
and, all those who have and do serve our country.
7 comments:
I'm glad you're still doing well. I'm praying that you make it to 34 weeks. My sister has had two kids at 34 weeks. Everything has been fine with her kids.
You have such a great attitude Katy! I'm grateful for your more frequent blog posts! haha I check every day now :)
Yay for Netflix! There are some awesome documentaries on there. Are you having a c section or vbac? So sorry you are in the hospital. Wish you the very best possible!
Amen to health insurance! I love it so much I could marry it.
I'm also grateful for the internet & blogger that lets me hear you are doing well at keeping positive. Way to go, Katy!
Good luck to you and your little one. Take care our prayers are with you.
you are in my prayers...I know what you're feeling
Post a Comment