What does that mean? Blue has always been Rachel's favorite color. :) Congrats! We love little boys around.
Congrats!!! You thought it was a boy!
Yeah! So excited for you guys!! I said boy ;) Can't wait to see and meet the little guy!
Hooray! I love that picture, what a fun way to announce!
Yay for boys who have fathers that are part of the SWBGWMSCBandHDFTFCandGFBYUBSandDCandHBFTSC club.
Congratulations! So excited for you!
YAY! I was right. Love the picture. How come you are so creative? I need some of that.
Congrats! I love the picture :D
So excited for you guys!! Boys are THE best :) Congratulations!
Yay! One of each!! Congrats guys :)
So exciting! What a cute way to announce it, I should have guessed since you were wearing blue at the Library.:) Maddi will be such a great big sister! We are excited for you guys to be in our ward!
So exciting!!!! Little boys are the best...especially ones named Parker ;)
Congrats!!
woohoo! you'll love having one of each! best thing ever!
Congratulations!!!!
So fun!! one of each!!
Wow! How cute! Any name ideas?
Hi! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! We are having a boy too.
yay!!! CONGRATS KATY!! love you! AND CONGRATS on your new house! I want to come for a visit!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
What does that mean? Blue has always been Rachel's favorite color. :) Congrats! We love little boys around.
Congrats!!! You thought it was a boy!
Yeah! So excited for you guys!! I said boy ;) Can't wait to see and meet the little guy!
Hooray! I love that picture, what a fun way to announce!
Yay for boys who have fathers that are part of the SWBGWMSCBandHDFTFCandGFBYUBSandDCandHBFTSC club.
Congratulations! So excited for you!
YAY! I was right. Love the picture. How come you are so creative? I need some of that.
Congrats! I love the picture :D
So excited for you guys!! Boys are THE best :) Congratulations!
Yay! One of each!! Congrats guys :)
So exciting! What a cute way to announce it, I should have guessed since you were wearing blue at the Library.:) Maddi will be such a great big sister! We are excited for you guys to be in our ward!
So exciting!!!! Little boys are the best...especially ones named Parker ;)
Congrats!!
woohoo! you'll love having one of each! best thing ever!
Congratulations!!!!
So fun!! one of each!!
Wow! How cute! Any name ideas?
Hi! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! We are having a boy too.
yay!!! CONGRATS KATY!! love you! AND CONGRATS on your new house! I want to come for a visit!
Post a Comment