Sunday, October 3, 2010

Caught.

Lately Maddi has been using the word "do" as a conjunction.  She seems to have noticed that sentences have connecting words between the nouns and verbs, so she throws in "do" to fill all the spaces. She says things like, "Maddi do eat apples," and "Mama do shoes on," and "Daddy do computer."

This afternoon, while we were watching the final talk in the final session of General Conference, I closed my eyes for a minute while I listened.  Madison yelled out,
 "Mama do sleeping!!!"

Micah busted up laughing.

And I have a feeling I'll never be able to get away with anything again.

7 comments:

Rachel (Borup) Johnston said...

I can always count on your blog to give me a good laugh. Thanks for sharing Kate

Sarah said...

Oh I miss and love that girl.

Derico Photography said...

Bwahahaha! That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

One word: Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

She is as precious as her mama. She's going to keep life lively and lovely, that's for sure.

Steve said...

Grandpa do chuckles!

Karen said...

That is hilarious! She's like that slug lady who's name I can't remember from Monsters, Inc. "watching, always watching."

Michelle D. Argyle said...

It's so great you're recording this stuff here because it's so quickly forgotten! That's adorable. :)