Sunday, October 24, 2010

twenty-seven.


My main man recently had a birthday. 
Birthdays are a pretty big deal around here, 
so we celebrated all day long. 


  We also gave Micah 27 Mini Oreo Pies, the photos of which have been somehow lost, which makes me very sad because they were sure a sight to behold, all lined up with pretty numbered labels.
If I do say so myself... :)
 
We think he's pretty special. 
Happy 27, you old man, you! 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that Micah's birthday is just far enough ahead of Ariel's that you give me great ideas that I can still remember... and good thing Ariel doesn't look at your blog too often to know that I might copy an idea or two :)

I think making birthdays a big deal is so fun!

Rasmussen Family said...

I'll have to keep this in mind because my man turns 27 in a month!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

All I can say is...WOW! Micah must feel super-loved! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Micah!

And kudos to Katy for all that creative goodness that inspires such a happy smile on the birthday boy. ;->

ANeibaur said...

Happy Birthday Micah!

Vanessa said...

I can attest to how awesome the Oreo treats looked... AND tasted :) Thanks for sharing your treats with us, Micah!