I take a whole lot of pictures.
And seeing how Madison is in the Copy-Everything-Mama-Does phase, she wants to hold a camera every time I do. The result: Either she gets to be holding a camera, or I don't get photos of her. So this is what we end up with- pictures of her "taking pictures."
Never mind the camera's upside down, or her fingers are covering the lens, or the power is off. She's happy as can be just smashing the thing up to her forehead and saying "CHEESE!"
I especially love the way she crouches down, just the way I do to take pictures of her.
I think we have a little photographer in the making!


16 comments:
Kids showing their sincerest form of flattery through imitation are adorable! Please keep sharing pictures as she evolves into a photographer. ;->
She is SO cute! :D
I LOVE HER. That's all I can say. I just love her!
ps- I miss you guys! :)
Such cute pictures of Madison! I LOVE her shoes too, I'm assuming you made them, they are adorable!
She is one beautiful little girl! So cute!
Maddi is so beautiful!! Just like her momma. Her sense of style is fabulous, and I'm sure someday she'll be taking beautiful pictures, just like you!
Oh my gosh, those are adorable!!!! You're getting quite good yourself, Miss Katy!
And I need to skype with you because I miss you and need to catch up with you on a lot of stuff!
She is quite adorable. I have the same problem with Rex, but no extra camera to give him so I end up with the back of his head. On a side note, what do you use on the bottom of her shoes to keep them from getting torn up?
Oh my! She is getting so big and her eyes are so blue! I know you hear that all the time, but it is very impressive. We sure miss you guys!
These are BEYOND ADORABLE!!!
ah she is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!
these pictures are so cute! I love them!
Katy!!! She is getting so big! She is so so adorable! Love those shoes too! Miss you guys!
Your Daughter is amazing... just like her Mom! What fun pictures too!
I love the tint of the photos! You truly have a gift! And a gorgeous little girl!
I like the color in those. What did you do to get it that way?
Post a Comment