2. His spontaneous recipes are better than the food in most restaurants.

3. He is not only respectful, or even gentlemanly, but chivalrous. He rivals Hugh Grant in "Kate and Leopold."
4. He knows EVERYTHING!!! If you can't find it on google, call my dad! The man is a walking encyclopedia!
5. He has a passion for learning, and taught me to love it, too.

6. He values good old fashioned hard work. I don't remember a single Saturday he hasn't spent working in the yard.
7. He notices and appreciates beauty all around him. He has a deep love and respect for nature.

8. He is adventurous. If it can be hiked, climbed, paddled, or explored, he's done it.

9. He's one of the most unselfish people I know.
10. He would do anything to make his family happy.

Happy Birthday, Dad! We love you!
6 comments:
That is so sweet. He truly is ALL of these things. Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday yesterday. :D
I remember asking him questions when I couldn't find answers on the internet for my English class. He really is a genius and everything else you mentioned.
I just realized your dad reminds me a LOT of my father-in-law!
I remember the sundays when we spent the entire sunday school class asking questions. He always knew the answers and where to find it in the scriptures. I treasured that!
You shouldn't have, but thank you.
I love you, Princess. Now with Madison you're beginning to understand just how much.
Happy birthday, Steve!
Every little girl should have the ultimate Daddy! What a wonderful tribute you made for him. May you always have such great smiles when you look back at those idealic memories.
Post a Comment