Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend


I love Easter
.

To me, Easter means springtime, and baking treats, and getting all dressed up. And let's not forget decorating eggs, hiding them, and then eating them- which I think is a brilliant idea. Kudos to whoever came up with that tradition!





We hid an egg for Madison, but she didn't seem too interested. (It's on her frog toy- pretty good camouflaging, eh?)
We also had a festive-cupcake-making extravaganza and took them around to our friends and neighbors. A new family tradition, I think!


Madison looked adorable in her new Easter dress, courtesy of Grandma. Lately, she likes to pull her handbands down over her eyes, which we think makes her look like a Ninja Turtle.
A really cute, girly Ninja Turtle.



Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaii! That last one with the band across her face is TOO cute! Just want to scoop her up and play Pick-A-Boo.

You know, you should write a book: "101 Cupcakes And Cookies". Bet it would be a hit if they taste even half as good as they look.

Glad you had a happy Easter celebration.