I know exactly what you mean Katy! I got so tired of moving every spring, and I don't have a little on to factor into the mix. I am glad you don't have to worry about moving on top of all the things Madison adds to your lives. Hope you are having a wonderful spring. And basking in the beauty of being able to stay in one place.
HAHA I know the feeling, and moving with a baby.. NO FUN! EEK! So im glad you don't have to! Congrats on another beautiful year where ever it is you live :D
I hear ya! We've moved every year since we were married (and before that, too). Unfortunately, we'll be packing up and moving again in September. Boo! But hopefully this next move will be it for a few years. Enjoy your non-moving spring!
Umm... yah. Moving by ourselves was a manageable task... moving with one baby was a pain but not horribly stressful. Moving the second time with baby number two on the way was hard. Moving with baby number three on the way way dang near impossible.
I told Cory I hope he LOVES the house because I refuse to move again any time soon.
8 comments:
I know exactly what you mean Katy! I got so tired of moving every spring, and I don't have a little on to factor into the mix. I am glad you don't have to worry about moving on top of all the things Madison adds to your lives.
Hope you are having a wonderful spring. And basking in the beauty of being able to stay in one place.
HAHA I know the feeling, and moving with a baby.. NO FUN! EEK!
So im glad you don't have to!
Congrats on another beautiful year where ever it is you live :D
I'm glad you're not moving! YAY! That would be sooo hard with a baby, too. :D
Whoohoo! Congratulation on breaking the moving habit!
We'll be moving again sometime this year. I knew it last year, but that doesn't mean I look forward to it.
Take the extra time for an extra snuggle with Madison and Micah to celebrate staying together right where you are!
I hear ya! We've moved every year since we were married (and before that, too). Unfortunately, we'll be packing up and moving again in September. Boo! But hopefully this next move will be it for a few years. Enjoy your non-moving spring!
(I have to add this after reading everyone else's comments: It is no fun moving with a baby!)
Umm... yah. Moving by ourselves was a manageable task... moving with one baby was a pain but not horribly stressful. Moving the second time with baby number two on the way was hard. Moving with baby number three on the way way dang near impossible.
I told Cory I hope he LOVES the house because I refuse to move again any time soon.
OOoh, I KNOW that feeling! I am so happy for you! haha!
Post a Comment