Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tipping the Scales

We took Madison to her first Well-Baby appointment on Monday, and she is now a whopping 6 lbs, and 19 inches long.


Still tiny, but growing- and very very healthy!

6 comments:

Laura said...

She is so sweet! I think that's the same swing that we had. Marné loved it!

ANeibaur said...

Oh I can't believe how small she is! She is just gorgeous!
I am so happy that she is doing so well!
We love you guys!

Jasmine said...

She is precious, Katy! Congratulations again! Yay for bringing her home!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

She is growing, and she's beautiful! Keep up the good work, Katy and Micah. You have a princess on your hands. :)

Dory said...

She is just so beautiful and how thankful I am for all of you!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's a grower! Hurrying to get big enough to hold her amazing spirit, I'm sure.