Oh, and I cheated. I copied and pasted a few entries from my personal journal below as blog posts- so hopefully they fill in the gaps a bit!
To catch up:
Micah has just four days of classes and a week of finals before the end of Fall semester. He's taking MBA classes along with his last undergrad requirements, performing with Vocal Point once or twice a week, and staying busy in our ward's Elder's Quorum Presidency (not sure how he does it- I'm a stress-case with just a job!). He recently accepted an internship offer from the IT Department of the Church for this summer, which means we get to stay here and won't be moving in April... and then again in August...like we usually do. For which I am extremely grateful.
Thanksgiving was was my last day at work, and I'm very excited to spend the next few weeks getting things ready for the baby. I'll be the first to admit I'm completely far gone with the "nesting" thing (and I thought I was OCD before!). I was a little concerned that without a full-time job, this last month would crawl by- but I have so many projects to keep me busy at home that the days seem to go even faster. Ask me again after New Years; I might feel differently then. :)
Newest picture coming soon...
7 comments:
Welcome back! We have missed you. Can't believe how soon that babe is coming!
We are looking forward to seeing you guys in January!
Good luck with this final stretch! I loved the transition to being a stay-at-home mom, but I was starting to get a tad restless the last week before the baby came. Go crazy with the nesting! You have every right to do so. ;)
Um...I owe you major cleaning, remember?
You helped me "nest" when I was almost due with Darcy...
*HUGS*
Thank you for the updates! Glad to see you are a happy mom-to-be. And congratulations on all the great news, too! Being able to stay put for the summer will be an especially nice bonus.
The final stretch can be the funnest and the hardest. But again you sound great! Way to be optimistic! We did miss you a ton! You belly is so friggin cute! Can't wait to see another pic!
It's getting so close! Can't wait to see pictures of her!
I loved the pregers pictures. They are great. Kept blogging we love to hear what you are doing.
Post a Comment