"Cherish your spouse as the greatest possession of your life and treat him or her accordingly. Make it your constant goal to add to the happiness and comfort of your companion. Never permit yourself to let down in your affection or your respect or your faith in one another." -Gordon B. Hinckley
This isn't an unusual occurrence, either. A few weeks ago- on HIS birthday- he brought home daisies and easter lilies (my two favorites!), complete with a "Happy Birthday" note telling me how much he loves me. I guess he just couldn't let me spoil him all day.
Micah is a wonderful example to me of the selfish, unconditional love that should exist in a marriage. Sometimes I can't help feeling I'm far, far behind him, but he makes me want to be better every single day. How did I get so lucky?!
3 comments:
No comment. ;) And you know why.
Thank you for sharing this ray of sunshine from your marriage. It is an inspiring reminder to me to keep trying harder to shower the people I love with love.
Oh thats so wonderful!!! You are so lucky to have such a sweet selfless man by your side. Awww... Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy!
Post a Comment