Hey that's actually not too bad for the amount of things missing! I am so scared to see the mess that I have to organize when I get to TX! I did NOT do a good job packing and organizing beforehand. Our house was mad chaos all day yesterday as we packed the truck for about 11 hours straight. I think I'll be organizing for the rest of my life.
5 comments:
Hey that's actually not too bad for the amount of things missing! I am so scared to see the mess that I have to organize when I get to TX! I did NOT do a good job packing and organizing beforehand. Our house was mad chaos all day yesterday as we packed the truck for about 11 hours straight. I think I'll be organizing for the rest of my life.
Not too shabby for a cross-country move!
Is Maddi helping with the unpacking? ;)
Hope that's all you end up missing! That's not bad!
That's all? :) Lady, you are lucky! I guess I may not have even noticed they were missing so soon! :) haha!
Spouce: Check
Baby: Check
Heavenly Help: Check
Everything else can be lived without. Not easily, but it can be done.
... besides, aren't the point of pictures for kids to "help fix" askew?
Post a Comment